Portfolio Case: 32″ x 42″
Tranzporter Portfolio Cases are soft-sided, extremely durable carriers, with a classic, professional look. These cases are ideal for carrying artwork, posters, display boards and other flat materials.
All Tranzporter Portfolio Cases are professional-looking and feature interior hook-and-loop straps to secure materials; double zippers with rain flap for protection; large, exterior zippered pocket; sturdy carrying handles and detachable shoulder strap for convenience and comfort. The innovative design accommodates the use of materials such as corrugated plastic, foam core, Gatorfoam® Foam Board, or other substrate to increase side and base rigidity.* The portfolio case offered is only the nylon casing allowing users to choose the extent of protection offered by various substrates. Additionally, customers will appreciate the reduced shipping costs.
Available in five sizes, our portfolio cases are constructed of 1000 denier CORDURA® nylon for exceptional durability, and an extra-wide gusset (5″ to 6″) allows ample room for work to be packed safely.
As with all Tranzporter products, our Portfolio Cases are proudly designed and manufactured in the USA.
|*NOTE: Tranzporter Portfolio Cases are soft-sided and folded when shipped. Customers must purchase foam core or other stiffener material (separately) as specified above and in the product instructions enclosed with each shipment, to create Portfolio Case side and base rigidity.
• 1000 denier black CORDURA® nylon is extremely durable, water and mildew resistant
• Two side handles and one top handle
• Exterior zippered pocket for storing shoulder strap and small items
• Double zippers allow case to lay flat when open; rain flap protects materials from the elements
• Monogramming and custom logo available
• Extra wide 5-6″ gusset
• Each size case is made to carry boards of that size or smaller. For example, the 36×48″ Portfolio Case can carry boards that are 36×48″ or smaller
• Optional wheel system may be added to any case
- Artists, Printers and Publishers – Artwork, Posters and Papers
- Legal Professionals – Courtroom Documents
- Designers – Color Boards, Design Boards and Samples
- Photographers – Photography Prints and Contact Sheets
- Salespeople – Sample Products, such as Doors, Cabinets, Windows, Bricks, Carpet, Rug and Tiles
- Conference Exhibitors – Exhibit and Display Materials, Charts